warriorsworld Profile Banner
warriorsworld Profile
warriorsworld

@warriorsworld

Followers
93,599
Following
5,936
Media
16,894
Statuses
179,729

Reevaluated in 2 weeks...

Bay Area
Joined December 2008
Don't wanna be here? Send us removal request.
warriorsworld Retweeted
@warriorsworld
warriorsworld
9 hours ago
(1) M in Black and (1) XL in Black and White available. DM to grab em
Tweet media one
Tweet media two
3
2
9
warriorsworld Retweeted
@warriorsworld
warriorsworld
5 hours ago
(2) WW Mystery Box available in XXL 🔹2 Hoodies 🔹Sticker Pack 🔹Free Ship DM to grab em
Tweet media one
0
2
9
@warriorsworld
warriorsworld
3 hours ago
Warriors Upcoming Roadie, how many wins?
Tweet media one
35
3
77
@warriorsworld
warriorsworld
3 hours ago
@damanr
Daman Rangoola
5 hours ago
Warriors become clear favorites here. Who says no?
Tweet media one
3
3
66
@warriorsworld
warriorsworld
4 hours ago
It’s insane that we’re even thinking its possible for someone to hit 16 3s in a game. Wednesday Night 🔥🔥🔥
4
20
320
warriorsworld Retweeted
@AndyKHLiu
Shohei Ohtani Stan Account
4 hours ago
@Bernardovivas
Bernardo vivas
4 hours ago
@AndyKHLiu Imagine having steph and klay combine for 30 3's shooting 40% on them... That's 36 points per game on 120 offensive rating for 30% of your possessions, which basically garantees a top 5 offense if you are just average on the other 70%. That's insane
0
2
55
warriorsworld Retweeted
@JoeVirayNBA
Joe Viray
4 hours ago
Asked Steph about that Hammer screen action he was so wide open on that he had to take a rhythm dribble, but ended up missing the shot, and it's because he was surprised that he was left open. "Why you so hard on me, man? Setting the standards so high!: Lmaoooo touche Steph.
3
16
304
warriorsworld Retweeted
@AndyKHLiu
Shohei Ohtani Stan Account
4 hours ago
Literally every new Warriors pickup last few years gush about how happy they are lol Joy in Buckets
7
24
395
warriorsworld Retweeted
@anthonyVslater
Anthony Slater
5 hours ago
Slow-mo of that Jonathan Kuminga forehead-at-the-rim putback dunk
22
156
2K
warriorsworld Retweeted
@Jannelle12
Jannelle Moore
4 hours ago
"Everyone's talking to him to make sure he understands the system." -Steph on Wiseman
3
14
234
@warriorsworld
warriorsworld
4 hours ago
Ca$$$$$h Money 📸 Photo by Noah Graham/NBAE via Getty Images
Tweet media one
2
21
227
@warriorsworld
warriorsworld
4 hours ago
Excited to see Klay in this version of the NBA… 15 3s a game, let it fly
3
6
283
@warriorsworld
warriorsworld
4 hours ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
@deswhitley5
davon
4 hours ago
This man @SbtaughtU is hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 got the church music in the background
2
2
11
warriorsworld Retweeted
@957thegame
95.7 The Game
4 hours ago
Andrew Wiggins: "In my career, this is the most open looks I've gotten."
13
88
2K
@warriorsworld
warriorsworld
4 hours ago
(1) XL in each
Tweet media one
Tweet media two
Tweet media three
0
0
2
warriorsworld Retweeted
@JoeVirayNBA
Joe Viray
4 hours ago
Andrew Wiggins on his shooting success: "Just not thinking about it.. just letting it fly."
0
19
184
warriorsworld Retweeted
@JoeVirayNBA
Joe Viray
4 hours ago
Wiggins: "I'm in a groove. I love my teammates. I love winning. Right now we're winning."
7
125
1K
warriorsworld Retweeted
@AndyKHLiu
Shohei Ohtani Stan Account
5 hours ago
Kuminga so happy you love to see that energy
2
4
216