Explore tweets about #B on Twitter
@SharonB50432444
foden
3 minutes ago
𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓪 𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻. ?؟
Tweet media one
5
70
70
@B0RAHAEB1TCHES
Ratna • 22.06.10
5 minutes ago
This Jungkook
Tweet media one
0
0
1
@nisafjr
Annisa Fajriani
5 hours ago
@FirstMediaCares a. Lampu power nyala b. PON mati c. LOS merah-mati (kedap kedip) d. Dua2nya, pesan error: "warning no signal detected"
1
0
0
@B_Aroha
𝙱𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚊🍬CandySugarPop🍭
6 minutes ago
Ya Allah pls help us give this trophy to ASTRO ameem😭❤️
@KshowAnalysis
KPOP Music Show Analysis
6 hours ago
✅ 220526 <M COUNTDOWN> FINAL #ASTRO (80%) has a big chance, win Live Vote tonight to make sure #PSYxSUGA (20%) need to win Live Vote with big gap + high Broadcast score
Tweet media one
21
874
2K
0
2
5
@tare0009
Amelita Tremper
14 hours ago
-/-/- 16:10 tokutaka7710 B
0
0
0
@brfootball
B/R Football
23 hours ago
Chelsea's $5.3B takeover by a consortium led by Los Angeles Dodgers, Lakers and Sparks part-owner Todd Boehly has now been approved by the UK government.
Tweet media one
Tweet media two
145
3K
28K
@B4rtSkywalker
B4RT
3 minutes ago
Tweet media one
0
0
0
@BBlues60
BBlues60
4 minutes ago
So you can see the bulge in his neck but when you see the video you can actually see it moving it’s definitely not normal and you can hear the noise he makes when it happens
Tweet media one
Tweet media two
Tweet media three
1
1
3
@YagyanshB
Yagyansh
a minute ago
😂 I just can’t… #peoplemakeglasgow #Glasgow
Tweet media one
0
0
0
@RodneySkinner17
Rodney Skinner
2 minutes ago
B.O.D.R. OUT NOW
Tweet media one
0
0
0
@rainrose_b
rainrose baguio
48 seconds ago
AN INDIGENOUS COMMUNITY IN KAHUSAYAN, DAVAO CITY, GET URGENT ASSISTANCE FROM THE CHILDREN’S JOY FOUNDATION IN CELEBRATION OF PASTOR APOLLO’S BIRTHDAY. Learn More: via @FacebookWatch
0
0
0
@b1oodinfection
frankie 🪰
2 minutes ago
NO ONE BUY THIS IM BUYING IT TOMORROW MORNING OMG??
Tweet media one
0
0
0
@SFiifi_B73
Legend
a minute ago
Mourinho didn’t do this alone: BIG SHOUT-OUTS to the whole technical and other back room staffs for their contributions @ASRomaEN #ASRoma #UECL #Champions
Tweet media one
0
0
0
@phakimpi_b
✊🏾Sdu Phakimpi Blose
31 seconds ago
I’m dying😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so much to dissect here!!
Tweet media one
0
0
0
@DocB__
Ron Baumann 💧
6 minutes ago
A few of you said today that you don't complain to ABC because it's a waste of time - they won't take it seriously. That's not correct. I often complain and always get a response. Read my most recent one, pls.
Tweet media one
0
4
7
@wina221b
FACE THE SUN! 27/5
a minute ago
So he doesn't wear inner?
Tweet media one
0
0
0
@amrxt_b
amrit🦋🌸
15 hours ago
Do not judge someone's method of grief cause you will never know how you will react if you were in their shoes
0
0
1
@RnBMinistry
Ruth & Boaz
6 seconds ago
Dear God, thank you for caring about me. You are my great defender. _____ The Lord will work out his plans for my life— for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me. Psalms 138:8 NLT _____ IG: @ruthandboazministry
Tweet media one
0
0
0