Gford888888888 Profile Banner
Gford888888888 Profile
Gford888888888

@gtcn888888888

Followers
359
Following
2,360
Media
96
Statuses
9,001

XRP Investor

Joined April 2014
Don't wanna be here? Send us removal request.
Pinned Tweet
@gtcn888888888
Gford888888888
a year ago
XRP will be in the middle of all CBDC's. #XRPCommunity
@nietzbux
nietzbux โ˜€๏ธ
a year ago
5/10: 1. Central banks are happy and willing to go forward because they get the amazing attributes of the XRP ledger but they also control it. 2. These CBDC's will be fully interoperable with the actual XRPL. Yes, this means XRP will be in the middle of all CBDC's.
6
23
214
0
0
6
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@improvementYou
Improvement You
20 hours ago
10 Significant Ways to Improve Your Digestive Health
3
6
76
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@RishiSunak
Rishi Sunak
2 months ago
We're working to make the UK a global cryptoassets hub. We want to see the businesses of tomorrow, and the jobs they create, here in the UK. Today @JohnGlenUK set out how we are going to encourage crypto investment and technology in UK markets. ๐Ÿ‘‡
535
580
2K
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@WietseWind
WietseWind - ๐Ÿ›  XUMM @ XRPL Labs
a day ago
Strategy (in-app support) paying off ๐Ÿ’ช Need support? Don't trust forms. Don't trust links. Don't trust DM's. We offer *in app support*. Don't talk to scammers. Talk to the the real team. Just open Xumm & look for the "Xumm Support" xApp (or go to Settings & tap Support).
Tweet media one
5
90
257
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@digitalassetbuy
Digital Asset Investor
a day ago
It's worse this time. We led @GaryGensler AND Congress to this pile of dung called Ethereum and stuck all their noses in it for over a year and none of them did anything. @WarrenDavidson @RepTomEmmer @SenLummis @RepMaloney @PatrickMcHenry @SenToomey @RepDarrenSoto
52
254
647
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@JohnEDeaton1
John E Deaton (204K Followers Beware Imposters)
a day ago
I purchased #XRP because of the underlying technology of the #XRPL (speed, cost, no energy, the worldโ€™s first DEX, etc). But I became more bullish when the lawsuit was filed b/c of how accurate @TimDraper โ€™s comments are. ๐Ÿ‘‡
81
417
2K
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@FlareNetworks
Flare โ˜€๏ธ
2 days ago
Read our blog on the Flare launch details here ๐Ÿ‘‰ โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ
180
492
1K
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@digitalassetbuy
Digital Asset Investor
2 days ago
True Story. Fun fact. According to the @GaryGensler public calendar he has spoken/met with Jamie Dimon 10 or so times since @JohnEDeaton1 sued the SEC on behalf of XRP Holders. Never even acknowledged us once. @HesterPeirce @SECHerrenLee @EleanorTerrett @CGasparino
Tweet media one
35
269
945
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@WietseWind
WietseWind - ๐Ÿ›  XUMM @ XRPL Labs
2 days ago
Don't worry: Xumm will stay free to use for all. We will not remove features from the free version, and our in-app support will also stay available for everyone. But: some *new* features will be released Pro only. Pro for the features? Pro to support us? Or no Pro? We ๐Ÿ’• you!
12
18
199
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@JoelKatz
๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šฃ
3 days ago
The XRPL (the worldโ€™s FIRST DEX) presents a huge opportunity to expand on its promise of fast, affordable liquidity. As many contribute to its evolution, I often hear, โ€œhow is the XRPL DEX unique?โ€ or โ€œhow can I access it?" I took some time to explain:
160
1K
4K
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@DreadDozer
CoD
4 days ago
@HesterPeirce Thank you for exposing the corruption inside @SECGov @GaryGensler should resign
Tweet media one
0
1
5
Gford888888888 Retweeted
@MrFreshTime
Mickey_B_Freshโ˜€๏ธ
5 days ago
After #Flare mainnet ๐Ÿš€ launch, initial 15% distribution of $FLR will be airdropped to claimants of 12/2020 snapshot of #XRP . Once 75% of 15% $FLR is available to claimants, we will VOTE on Governance proposal that allows claimants to redirect remaining 85% $FLR OFF OF EXCHANGES!
Tweet media one
87
290
1K