The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Profile Banner
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Profile
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation

@blocklinguistic

Followers
3,615
Following
406
Media
0
Statuses
6,914

Changing #cryprocurrency , one word at a time. @833DrCrypto (Coming Soon)

Washington, DC
Joined March 2021
Don't wanna be here? Send us removal request.
Explore trending content on Twitter
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@jilevin
Jeffrey Levin 🇺🇦
a day ago
Fascism: A refresher course
Tweet media one
184
1K
3K
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@coinstats
coinstats.crypto
16 hours ago
I bought #BTC for $69,000. I sold it for $19,000. I bought it again for $24.000 I sold it again for $19,000. How much did I earn?
34
27
89
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@coinstats
coinstats.crypto
7 hours ago
"Is NFT just a fad?"
Tweet media one
1
12
9
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@TellYourSonThis
🇬🇧 IM 🇬🇧
a day ago
A woman always needs a firm but loving man to orient herself around to guide her forward and enrich her soul. A man just suffers his way to success. Nobody cares about him. Nobody is helping him. And that's why a valuable woman is man-made, when a valuable man is self-made.
10
83
428
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@AscendantPower
Ascendant Power
2 days ago
“To know the truth you must be curious enough to seek it, clever enough to grasp it, and strong enough to bear it.” — @TellYourSonThis
4
70
282
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@jaybeware
#ShutEmDown2022
9 hours ago
There's a massive prison strike underway in Alabama today, perhaps system wide, but at very least across a number of facilities. Prisoners not doing trash collection, refusing kitchen work and more.
17
3K
10K
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@TKralow
Thomas Kralow
a day ago
🚨🚨🚨 IN JUST A FEW DAYS 🚨🚨🚨 I am giving away $1,000 worth of #Bitcoin  to one of my followers on the 30th of September! To enter this giveaway 👇 🤝 Follow me: @TKralow ♻️ Retweet this tweet ❤️ Like this tweet ✅ Join my Trading Group:
Tweet media one
348
1K
1K
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@washingtonpost
The Washington Post
13 hours ago
The British pound on Monday hit an all-time low against the U.S. dollar amid market concerns about the new government’s plans to boost growth after it unveiled its biggest shake up to the tax system in 50 years.
19
90
233
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@washingtonpost
The Washington Post
10 hours ago
A young man shot and wounded the chief recruitment officer at a military enlistment station in Russia’s Irkutsk region on Monday, local authorities said, as thousands of fighting-aged men continued to flee the country to escape being summoned to duty.
27
110
246
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@damn_dawne
Dawne
a day ago
There's a serial killer in Kansas City targeting young black girls and nobody is reporting on it. 4 victims in the past week and 3 more girls reported missing. We really gotta protect our own bc it's evident why this isn't news worthy.
2K
101K
235K
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@coinstats
coinstats.crypto
16 hours ago
BREAKING: Interpol issues a worldwide arrest warrant for #Terra founder Do Kwon.
7
10
40
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@romeovomit
rio romeo (they/them)
2 days ago
to keep up w/ audible, spotify is now selling audiobooks. do NOT buy from either of these brands. there's an app called Libby which is 100% FREE that has thousands of old & brand new audiobooks and all you need is your library card number!
651
38K
178K
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@TellYourSonThis
🇬🇧 IM 🇬🇧
a day ago
You can safely ignore 95% of people. They either haven't got a clue, or they think they're right when they're not. Remaining 5% understand fundamentals and possess the requisite self-awareness and modesty to know what they don't know.
9
125
793
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@BowTiedBull
BowTiedBull - Read Pinned Tweet or NGMI
a day ago
Today is a good reminder that if you can't explain something clearly you will be seen as an "idiot" no matter how smart you are. Why? Everyone thinks they are smarter than you so if they don't get what you're saying you're the dumb one. Not them. Just explained life in a tweet.
17
133
845
The Blockchain Linguistics Foundation Retweeted
@Reuters
Reuters
17 hours ago
Kazakhstan says it won't recognise referendums in eastern Ukraine
Tweet media one
44
157
927