• Teams begin offensive play from beyond the arc
• Baskets from behind the arc are worth 2 PTS
• Baskets inside the arc are worth 1 PTS
• 3x3 ball is blue & yellow, featuring 24 additional channels
• In OT, first team to 2 PTS wins
𝗠𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟱𝘅𝟱:
• Each team has 3 players & 1 substitute
• Played on half-court with an arc & 1 basket
• Game is 10 minutes long, with a 12-sec shot clock
• First team to reach 21 PTS, or leads at the end, wins the game
Jonquel Jones balled out in her 3rd All-Star game appearance️ 🤩
Microsoft Azure analyzed 4Q plays to see who had the most impact on a team’s chance to win based on the time remaining and JJ got a #WNBACrunchTime rating of 50.6 😤
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰: 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐞 🐐
"Leslie was drafted to the Los Angeles Sparks in 1997, becoming one of the pioneers of the WNBA. In her 11 seasons with the Sparks, she was committed to growing the league...and the Sparks organization."
Read the full story below.