CHILDREN OF TODAY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT IN OUR DAYS YOU COULD BE BEATEN FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
1. Crying 2 long after being beaten
2. Not crying after being beaten
3. Crying without being beaten
4. Standing where elders are sitting
5. Sitting while elders are standing
Sometimes we're so absorbed with finishing finishing we forget that second is not bad. It's a bronze. Well done
. Only 2 losses all season is remarkable. We start again next season.
discussing whether or not Lewis did it on purpose? Why aren’t they discussing what Kevin - with room on his left - thought he was going to achieve by turning into Lewis? Why didn’t he just drive round on the outside, using all the room he had?