@POTUS
President Biden
3 days ago
Less than 1% of Americans make the choice to serve our nation in uniform. The rest of us — the other 99 percent of us — we owe them.
2K
5K
43K

Replies

@rivercool145
𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 🍋
3 days ago
@POTUS Win a real election
30
1
55
@ChrisWithTheW
Chri$
3 days ago
@POTUS stop chipping the vaccine or else i’m moving to mexico tomorrow morning
25
0
16
@FaceTheCuban
FaceTheCuban© 🎈
3 days ago
@POTUS I thought it was because of qualifications? Hmmmm who knew. That’s a low number 😯 https://t.co/AtGtHz4LXw
0
0
1
@TopazZeus
Frankie Foster fan account
3 days ago
@POTUS Sir I do not owe the military industrial complex anything 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
12
10
424
@BeardownR
Jr
3 days ago
@POTUS Also owe the interpreters they used to help them.
1
3
27
@Breadbuyt
chef bread
3 days ago
@POTUS No we don’t
4
5
124