The school refused to do anything about it until I went to the res life office and after asking again politely, utterly lost my shit.
The director came to the apartment and agreed to have the place professionally cleaned. He was shocked by the smell 😂🤢
Facebook reminded me that 15 years ago today I was returning to my apartment from Thanksgiving break when my roommate called me & said our fridge went out.
I arrived being able to smell the disaster from the parking lot.
We faintly smelled of rot for the rest of the school year
Probably my worst memory from college. Though it is funny now.
For years after, I would get subtle whiffs of the smell on items from that apartment.
All because we had a turkey in the freezer. I never attempted to host a Friendsgiving/Christmas party again.