@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
a month ago
Hope.
Tweet media one
557
7K
122K

Replies

@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
a month ago
unlikely, yes, but it would be absolutely poetic… 1% chance, 99% faith.🤞
38
274
5K
@Can_UsTaa
Can Usta
a month ago
@Kloppholic The Last Dance (2022)
0
0
256
@Narcissismfof11
Bryan Huesca
a month ago
@Marcoso07487536 @Kloppholic And we have to win with quite a bit of goals for goal difference in case city tie
18
1
58
@berrada9ismail
BERRADA Ismail
a month ago
@Kloppholic It's written
0
0
1
@bluewin___
66
a month ago
@Kloppholic please help us stevie.🥺🙇🏻‍♀️🤍🔴
0
0
16
@fimbrismiliacea
.
a month ago
@Kloppholic We all know that they gonna get smashed dude, playing at etihad too
0
0
41
@Lucianofang
Lucianofang 🌐
a month ago
@Kloppholic Wouldn’t it be poetic? Gerrard lost it for Liverpool, now he can win it back on the last day of the season
0
0
35
@ChrisBy17651485
Chris Byrne
a month ago
@Kloppholic City's defence gives me hope, but then I remember villa have fucking mings 😭
4
1
41
@HarveyAVFC_
Harvey🇧🇷 🇦🇷
a month ago
@ChrisBy17651485 @Kloppholic Here’s where your mistaken. Mings has been very good this season but people don’t realise because he’s known on SM to be this “clown” but he’s very much over hated by everyone. He can either be maldini or be a Lewis dunk
5
0
18