Kloppholic Profile Banner
Kloppholic Profile
Kloppholic

@Kloppholic

Followers
287,262
Following
365
Media
1,171
Statuses
1,279

Liverpool fan

kloppholic@protonmail.com
Joined December 2014
Don't wanna be here? Send us removal request.
Kloppholic Retweeted
@MoSalah
Mohamed Salah
2 days ago
We’re not done yet.
Tweet media one
7K
21K
350K
Kloppholic Retweeted
@LFC
Liverpool FC
2 days ago
We can confirm Fabio Carvalho will join the club this summer. The 19-year-old forward will officially complete a switch to the Reds on July 1 🙌
1K
11K
97K
@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
3 days ago
14 points off City in January, took it down to the final game of the season. Proud of this incredible group of players. Onwards to the Champions League final.❤️
173
4K
27K
Kloppholic Retweeted
@LFC
Liverpool FC
5 days ago
"He is a Liverpool legend." ❤️
244
2K
37K
@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
10 days ago
unlikely, yes, but it would be absolutely poetic… 1% chance, 99% faith.🤞
35
275
5K
@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
10 days ago
Hope.
Tweet media one
559
7K
122K
@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
11 days ago
What a photo.❤️
Tweet media one
375
15K
159K
@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
11 days ago
We have now won every single major trophy under this incredible man. Build the statue.
Tweet media one
176
4K
46K
@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
22 days ago
Arguably the greatest Liverpool side ever assembled.
Tweet media one
342
4K
56K
@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
22 days ago
3 Champions League finals in 5 seasons under this man.❤️
Tweet media one
238
4K
51K
@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
25 days ago
The best £8m this club has ever spent.
Tweet media one
99
2K
34K
Kloppholic Retweeted
@LFC
Liverpool FC
27 days ago
We are delighted to announce Jürgen Klopp has signed a new contract to extend his commitment with the club! 🔴
3K
32K
161K
@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
28 days ago
96% pass accuracy.
Tweet media one
73
1K
24K
@Kloppholic
Kloppholic
a month ago
Alisson MOTM for this moment alone.
Tweet media one
203
4K
34K