Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Profile Banner
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Profile
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff

@IAmDonnieAzoff

Followers
893
Following
770
Media
1,229
Statuses
6,423

One By One, Then All At Once #Bitcoin Lawyer - LSE CyberLaw & Digital Property 🛰📲 Crypto Class of 2016🎓 2018 Bear Killer 🐻🗡 Founder @WrldOfBlckchain

Stratton Oakmont
Joined December 2017
Don't wanna be here? Send us removal request.
@IAmDonnieAzoff
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff
4 hours ago
Wildest Market #Crypto
@Blockworks_
Blockworks
10 hours ago
Weekly Crypto Recap - Walmart to launch NFTs - Rio De Janeiro to buy crypto - Twitter to integrate crypto wallets - Fidelity Canada adds BTC exposure - FTX launches $2 billion crypto fund - Jack creates BTC legal defense fund - Iran to allow BTC international payments 1/2
0
0
1
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@DocumentingBTC
Documenting Bitcoin 📄
5 hours ago
No matter price, #Bitcoin is the definition of consistency. This is every transaction sent on the network in the past 8 years:
Tweet media one
41
57
356
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@WrldOfBlckchain
The World of Blockchain
5 hours ago
#Bitcoin has no top because fiat currency has no bottom. Few.
Tweet media one
0
1
5
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@WrldOfBlckchain
The World of Blockchain
9 hours ago
Walmart entering the Metaverse with plans to create its own cryptocurrency and collection of NFTs. #Bitcoin #Walmart
0
3
5
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@IAmDonnieAzoff
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff
11 hours ago
Knowledge About Money is Cravely Underestimated. In Order To Efficiently Protect Your Personal Net Worth It is Essential You Learn About Money. The 1% Of The World Do Something That The Other 99% Don't. They invest. The 99% Consume. The 1% Invests. Acquire Assets. #Bitcoin
1
4
6
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@intangiblecoins
Alex Thorn
a month ago
believing that blockchain will be bigger than bitcoin is believing that the intranet will be bigger than the internet
@Blockworks_
Blockworks
a month ago
Bitcoin isn't the key thing. Blockchain tech is. - Goldman Sachs CEO
10
16
130
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@zerohedge
zerohedge
10 hours ago
*WALMART FILES TRADEMARKS, AIMS TO SELL VIRTUAL GOODS: CNBC
77
135
726
@IAmDonnieAzoff
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff
11 hours ago
Knowledge About Money is Cravely Underestimated. In Order To Efficiently Protect Your Personal Net Worth It is Essential You Learn About Money. The 1% Of The World Do Something That The Other 99% Don't. They invest. The 99% Consume. The 1% Invests. Acquire Assets. #Bitcoin
1
4
6
@IAmDonnieAzoff
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff
11 hours ago
0
0
0
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@IAmDonnieAzoff
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff
a day ago
Satoshi created a 2 trillion dollar market out of nothing. Unlocked self-sovereignty and personal property for every human on earth, without violence through code, mathematics, and decentralization. And it only took him 9 pages to explain. #Bitcoin
Tweet media one
3
8
80
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@nsquaredcrypto
Timothy Peterson
14 days ago
Can #bitcoin help you retire? See "Bitcoin for Retirement" at
Tweet media one
3
3
23
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@nsquaredcrypto
Timothy Peterson
9 days ago
#Ethereum $6-8k by year-end.
Tweet media one
14
14
94
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@nsquaredcrypto
Timothy Peterson
13 hours ago
Tweet media one
Tweet media two
0
5
41
@IAmDonnieAzoff
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff
a day ago
Satoshi created a 2 trillion dollar market out of nothing. Unlocked self-sovereignty and personal property for every human on earth, without violence through code, mathematics, and decentralization. And it only took him 9 pages to explain. #Bitcoin
Tweet media one
3
8
80
Donnie The ₿earHunter Azoff Retweeted
@WrldOfBlckchain
The World of Blockchain
a day ago
No power on earth can stop an idea whose time has come. #Bitcoin
@francis_ngannou
Francis Ngannou
2 days ago
Been talking with my family and friends in the crypto space. #Bitcoin is huge in Africa and I’m thinking of taking half my fight purse in it. Bitcoin is the future and I’m a believer 🤔 @ufc #ufc270
4
4
25