New interview with FROM Software's Hidetaka Miyazaki
- an unannounced project is in the final stages of development
- Miyazaki intends to continue to focus on directing games and is already working on his next game
- ER will receive more updates
If you were living in a video game, would you even know it???
Actual game: Horses are actually pants that equip and then unequip when you dismount. There was no way to force unequip a player so an invisible npc steals them from you. This npc follows you the entire game.
i love digital foundry videos because they are very good at verbalizing what it is about a certain game that makes it look amazing or awful in ways idiots like me can understand. also they look at shit like this which is just hilarious
New interview with Todd Howard from IGN
- Fallout 5 is the next game after TES6
- TES6 is in pre-production
- Starfield has more handcrafted content than any Bethesda game
- New Atlantis is the biggest city Bethesda has made
- No seamless flying
it's really hard to wrap my head around how surreal this all is. it's been two weeks! this guy is a billionaire and he can't stop thinking about our video game shitposts, it's insane. how much is a minute of his time worth?